Push Up Burpees - 3 sets of 10 reps
- Bend over or squat down and place your hands on the floor in front of you. You can also drop to your knees here, which makes implementing the push-up easier.
- Jump both feet back so that you're now in plank position.
- Drop to a push-up. Your chest should almost touch the floor. You can also drop to your knee at this step, which makes the impending push-up easier
- Push up to return plank position.
- Jump the feet back in towards the hands.
- Explosively jump into the air, reaching your arms straight overhead
Air Squats - 5 sets of 30 reps
- Stand with your feet a little wider than hip-width apart, your toes turned out slightly and your arms resting at your sides
- Engage your abdominal muscles and broaden across your chest by pulling your shoulder blades in towards each other
- Bend your knees slowly, pushing your butt and hips out and down behind you as if you are sitting down on a chair. Keep your head and shoulders aligned over your knees and your knees aligned over your ankles. Keep your weight balanced evenly between the front and back of your feet.
Jumping rope (what to remember if you are a beginner)
- Jump on the balls of your feet
- Don't jump too high, relax
- Don't swing your arms/shoulders too much
- Use the correct rope length (handles should reach your sternum)
- Keep hands slightly above waistline
- Get in rhythm
- Practice, Practice, Practice
REAL PEOPLE :SANDY
"My name is Sandy, I'm 56 years old and Tyler was my personal trainer at Anytime Fitness in Appleton WI for about 9 months back in 2010-2011. I so looked forward to the workouts Tyler planned for me 3 times a week because I knew he was going to work me hard, but would guide me and push through each exercise. We worked on cardio and overall improved body strength through various forms of resistance training. My body was POOR when I first started working with Tyler. After about 9 months I achieved GOOD! It was a huge accomplishment for me. I lost about 20 pounds and I felt good and liked how my body looked for the first time in my adult life. To whoever chooses to hire Tyler as their trainer you are getting a true professional who is knowledgeable and dedicated to help you towards your goals! If Tyler were still in the Appleton area he would be my trainer. He worked my ass off, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks Tyler and best of luck!"
REAL PEOPLE :JOHN
"Huge thanks to Tyler Schuette for his work and dedication to my health and fitness! I hired Tyler as my personal trainer because I have never been able to get in the shape that I wanted and I knew I needed to try a new approach to achieve the results I wanted. What made Tyler stand out was his dedication to my health but even more important was his attitude towards getting me healthy because it was so encouraging and contagious that it helped motivate me to become as dedicated to my health. I did not know how to cook healthy food, Tyler not only showed me what food to eat but also explained to me how to prepare it. I was intimidated by the gym because I did not know how to use the equipment properly and this fear prevented me from ever going. Tyler has a great personality and alleviated my fear and made the gym and working out an enjoyable experience. I am now healthy and feel great, thanks to Tyler! I highly recommend Tyler to anybody looking to get in the best shape of their lives and feel the best they have ever felt before! "
Know your BMI and BMR
Maintaining a healthy body weight is very important to all aspects of well being. It can help you avoid serious health problems such as heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
Calculating and knowing your BMI and BMR are two fundamental points and often can be the backbone behind the structure of some amazing nutritious and health driven lifestyles.
My Bio & More
Fitness and everything related to health and wellness is truly my passion and calling in life. That is why I started this business. I understand how valuable personal training is to people and how much trust is involved in it.